An Icon Reimagined
Standard-bearer for an all-new generation of cars, DB11 is the most powerful and efficient ‘DB’ production model in Aston Martin’s history. Available as a Coupe with the 5.2-liter twin-turbocharged V12 or the 4.0-liter twin-turbocharged V8 engine, DB11 takes our grand touring heritage to unprecedented heights.
DB11’s design is inherently right, yet utterly different. From a structure of beautiful proportion its shape develops organically, surface lines emanating from nose to tail in both the Coupe and Volante. Instantly recognizable, familiar elements have been reinterpreted. The iconic grille – amplified, celebrated. Striking features like the clamshell hood and Aston Martin Aeroblade™ elevate DB11 to automotive art. DB11 AMR is the new flagship of the DB11 range, boasting greater power, increased performance, enhanced driving dynamics and a more characterful exhaust note. The DB11 Volante completes the family; offering an equally stunning, open-topped GT experience. With a luggage compartment that can swallow two golf bags and ISOFIX points for the fitment of two child seats, the DB11 Coupe delivers on space. Front seat occupants enjoy 10 mm of extra headroom, while rearwards, a 54 mm increase in headroom and 87 mm more legroom make it a true 2+2. For the Volante, our engineers worked hard to ensure the roof mechanism is both stylish and durable.
DB11’s V8 and V12 twin-turbo engine choices, produce 503bhp and 630bhp respectively, both offer a combination of exceptional performance and improved efficiency. Intelligent cylinder bank activation makes it the cleanest, most fuel-efficient DB ever. Effortlessly potent, DB11’s engine choices deliver a rich and characterful sound all the way to 7000 rpm. Three driver-selectable dynamic modes enrich its performance; switching between GT, Sport and Sport Plus will adjust the intensity of the drive. Both the Coupe and Volante models benefit dynamically from the Curlicue. Derived directly from our race cars, Curlicue is a gill-like vent incorporated into each front wheelarch lining, extracting high-pressure air and reducing unwanted front-end aerodynamic lift.On the DB11 Coupe, the Aston Martin Aeroblade™ harnesses airflow along its flanks and through its integral C-duct feature to enhance stability at the rear.
DB11 exploits its inner strength and immense performance with completely re-worked chassis, suspension, steering and electronics. Revised suspension with adaptive damping and multiple driver-selectable dynamics enrich DB11’s adaptability. Underpinned by a new bonded aluminum body structure that combines lightness and strength, DB11 sets a formidable new standard for sporting Grand Tourers and takes the legendary DB lineage to unprecedented heights. Opening the advanced‘K-fold’ roof on DB11 Volante lifts the lid on the magnificent V8 power plant,ensuring that blue-sky driving is as thrilling as ever from the comfort of the cabin. When closed, eight layers of insulation materials engineered into the design ensure that the roof canopy is acoustically enhanced and offers superior cabin comfort.
- Dual Single Scroll Turbochargers (one per bank)
- Compression Ratio – 10.5:1
- Direct Injection -Sequential electronic fuel injection
- 4 catalytic converters with oxygen sensors
- 3 driver selectable powertrain calibrations
- Bosch Engine Management Software
- Maximum power: 375kW (503 bhp / 510 PS) at 6000 rpm
- Maximum torque: 675 Nm (513 lb ft) at 2000-5000rpm
- Acceleration: 0-62 mph (0-100 km/h) in 3.9 seconds
- Maximum Speed: 187 mph (300 km/h)
- Two-door body style 2+2 seating
- Extruded bonded aluminium body
- HFQ is a Trade Mark of Impression Technologies Limited
- All aluminium door structures
- LED headlamps with integrated daytime running
- LED light blade tail-lamps
- V12 Kerbweight 1875kg
- V8 Kerbweight 1760kg
- One-piece clamshell with cinching latches
- Rear mid-mounted eight-speed automatic gearbox
- Alloy torque tube with carbon fibre propeller shaft
- Limited-slip differential
- Final drive ratio 2.703:1
- Electric power assisted steering rack with 13:1 steering ratio
- peed-dependent rack and pinion power-assisted
- Electric column tilt and reach adjustment
- Front Independent double wishbone
- Rear Multi-link, coil springs, anti-roll bar and adaptive dampers