Aston Martin has made a name for itself over the years by producing some of the world’s most luxurious and beautiful sports cars. But what happens when Aston Martin decides to go off-road? The answer is the DBX 707, the world’s fastest SUV. This powerhouse has everything you need to take on whatever terrain you might encounter, from dunes to mountain trails. Plus, with Aston Martin’s signature style and luxury, you’ll be turning heads wherever you go.
Aston Martin DBX 707 Performance
The Aston Martin DBX is powered by enough power to take you from 0 to 60 mph in just four seconds flat. And with a top speed of 193 mph and 310 km/h, the DBX is sure to get your heart racing. The speed vary based on the coverage in seconds such as:
- 0-60 mph in 3.1 secs
- 0-100 km/h in 3.3 secs
- 0-100 mph in 7.4 secs
- 50-75 mph / 80-120 km/h in 1.9 secs
Moreover, the DBX is equipped with an all-wheel-drive system that can handle any terrain you might encounter.
The Aston Martin DBX is powered by a twin-turbocharged V12 engine that produces an impressive 700 metric horsepower. The specification DBX 707 possess are:
- 5000 cc / 305.0 cu in displacement
- DOHC 48 valves, variable intake, and exhaust timing
- Direct Fuel Injection
- All alloy quad overhead cam
- Twin “hot-V” mounted turbochargers
- Front mid-mounted engine with double firewall/bulkhead to the cabin
- Compression ratio 8.6:1
- Bore x Stroke: 83mm x 92mm / 3.27″ x 3.62″
- Straight stainless steel exhaust system with GPF filtration
- Active valve controlled rear twin outlet muffler
- Dual acoustic engine start (quiet start or sports start)
- Electronically controlled exhaust with independent exhaust control switch
- Variable 32 valve camshaft timing
- Head-mounted, twin charge air-springs
- Lightweight aluminum forged pistons
- Connecting rods housed within Nanoslide® arc-sprayed
- Spectacle-honed bores
DBX 707 Features
The powerful luxury SUV DBX 707 comes standard with several features that are sure to impress.
The regular DBX 707 is built on an aluminum frame that’s both lightweight and a strong regular car. This allows the DBX 707 to be both nimble and durable, no matter what the terrain. Other body features include:
- Five-door body style with 2+3 seating
- Panoramic glass sunroof
- Clamshell bonnet and soft-close doors
- Acoustically laminated windscreen and front side windows
- Carbon fiber spoiler applique
- Vented rear-end wheel arches
- Signature full-width LED tail lights with active stop tail light, indicator functions, and center high mounted stop light.
The DBX 707’s interior is just as luxurious as you would expect from Aston Martin. The seats are upholstered in leather and the dash is trimmed with aluminum. Standard features include:
- Dual-zone climate control
- 12-way power front seats with memory function
- 60/40 split-folding rear seats
- A heated steering wheel
- A 16-speaker Bang & Olufsen sound system
- Satellite navigation system (HDD)
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio (US/CA only)
- Leather loadspace cover
- Electric power-assisted, rack & pinion steering system (EPAS)
Spotlight Dealership’s Inventory
We have a wide selection of Aston MartinDBX models to choose from, so you’re sure to find the perfect one for your needs. Plus, our knowledgeable Aston engineers can answer any questions you might have about the DBX and help you find the perfect model for most buyers’ budgets.
2021 Aston Martin DB11
The DB11 is Aston Martin’s flagship grand tourer. It’s powered by a twin-turbocharged V12 engine that produces 600 horsepower and comes standard with an eight-speed automatic transmission. The DB11 also comes standard with leather upholstery, heated front seats, and a Bang & Olufsen sound system.
2022 Aston Martin DBX
The standard DBX is Aston Martin’s first SUV. It’s powered by a twin-turbocharged V12 engine that produces 700 horsepower and comes standard with an all-wheel-drive system. It also comes with the features of the DB11, plus a panoramic sunroof and a 16-speaker Bang & Olufsen sound system.
2021 Aston Martin Vantage Base
The Vantage is Aston Martin’s entry-level sports car. It’s powered by a twin-turbocharged V12 engine that produces 503 horsepower and comes standard with a seven-speed automatic transmission. The Vantage has features of automatic emergency braking, blind-spot monitoring, and lane departure warning.
Aston Martin DBX 707 Lease Deals
If you want to lease an Aston Martin DBX 707, our dealership can help you with leasing services and de. We offer several Aston Martin lease deals that are sure to fit your budget. Plus, we have a wide selection of DBX models to choose from, so you’re sure to find the perfect one for your user interface and your needs. Contact us today to learn and search more about our Aston Martin lease deals.
Why The DBX 707 Is Perfect For Any Terrain?
The Aston Martin DBX 707 is the world’s fastest and most powerful luxury SUV sports car for a reason. It’s built with a lightweight aluminum frame that’s both strong and nimble, making it perfect for any terrain or environment. Plus, it comes standard with features like dual-zone climate control, heated front seats, a suspension system, and SiriusXM Satellite Radio. So no matter where you’re going, the DBX will get you there in style. Car experts choose ludicrously fast DBX 707 over Mercedes AMG and Lamborghini urus due to its launch control top speed, design, and safety.
Get In Touch
Get your Aston Martin DBX 707, we encourage you to contact Aston Martin Summit and learn more about our dealership inventory and lease offerings of this SUV model. Our Aston Martin sales team is knowledgeable about all Aston Martin DBX models and can help you find the perfect one for your driving experience. Contact us today to schedule a test drive.